Through The Fence Baseball has a new feature. Every Monday, you will see “Monday’s Fair Balls”, as we will cover the baseball universe on the web. All the best links of the weekend (in case you were too lazy to read the headlines online) and what we covered throughout the week. Enough of the introduction, let’s jump right into this. You can always check out our older Monday’s Fair Balls!
This week, we covered:
- On Monday, we started our Monday’s Fair Balls!
- Stacy covered why Jason Bay is on a mission.
- Is Dice K worth it? Robert stated signs that he wasn’t.
- Russ started the debate on whether or not pitchers should start or close upon call up.
- Aaron chronicled the journey Theo Epstein took to get Adrian Gonzalez.
- History buff Dave Sullivan gave a history lesson on Pee Wee Reese.
- Marcas Grant continued his west teams So-Calories with posts on Aaron Harang and Hank Conger.
- Brad did a review of Jeffrey Powers – Beck’s The American Indian Integration of Baseball.
- Zhila said that the Diamondbacks have a fresh start and also examined the Unspoken Rules of Baseball!
- The RuleBook Guru stopped by to give a guest post on Why Corking a Bat Isn’t Cheating!
- I started a new feature at Through The Fence Baseball. Read The Daily Single, every morning! A funny baseball picture to brighten your morning!
- Stacey Madden examined a deep article on depression in baseball.
- The Cardinals took a hit with Wainwright out for the season and Alex did a run down.
- Through The Fence Baseball welcomes Kevin Maguire to the staff with his first article on pitching limitations!
- Last but not least, Russ did a tribute article to The Ballplayer: Jim Edmonds.
Let’s examine the top posts that happened over the weekend, from around the web!
- Over at 1BlueJayWay, MLB Reporters and others for the Jays make their 25 man roster predictions.
- Bullpen Brian, Cubs blogger, takes a look at Baker, Zambrano, and Kenny Williams.
- Cardinals GM examined MLB Ballparks, Hitter friendly or Defense friendly?
- NotGraphs started a Blog Of Fame and inducted The Fightins.
If you are a blogger, have a website, or want to advertise in our weekly Monday’s Fair Balls, email [email protected].