Update: This post is still great.
What baseball fan didn’t grow up with a baseball card collection? Praying that the best card that your father has is handed down to you, for some, more meaningful than a car. And who hasn’t sold that collection already? You probably saw the below cards, thought nothing of them, and discarded them as “common” cards. Here is the top 13 baseball cards collectors (and immature people) stash.
- Officially licensed by the MLB
- Officially Licensed By Outerstuff
13. Dick Pole … Just laugh.
12. Woody Held … could you imagine growing up with this name?
11. Craig Biggio … Watch that step!
10. Wade Boggs … Eat more chicken.
9. Mike Perez … What The … How Did He …
8. Puffing the Bong.
7. Billy Martin … Hey, watch that finger.
6. Paul Walker … Famous Whiteout.
5. Dave Parker … Why the Hammers?
4. Keith Comstock … Three balls.
3. Herb Washington … He only had one job.
2. Jim Nettles … Look at the knob.
1. Billy Ripken “Fuck Face” … Look at the knob.