Top AL Central Trade Options
- Officially licensed by the MLB
- Officially Licensed Product
Calm down, calm down. Let’s just stick with the most likely trade candidates in the AL Central for this series. Stay tuned for the rest.
- Brian Dozier – an often rumored player over the past few weeks, Dozier sports a .223/.306/.411 line with 16 homers over 92 games.
- Eduardo Escobar – an intriguing option for those that missed out on Manny Machado. He’s batting .275/.336/.511 with 36 doubles and 14 home runs.
- Nicholas Castellanos – Recently rumored as the Braves were watching him, Castellanos is batting .301/.354/.508 with 30 doubles, 15 home runs, and 56 RBIs.
- Joe Jimenez – Probably not likely to be moved, but relievers are a premium right now and he’s been one of the best. Alex Wilson also fits this bill.
- Mike Fiers – 7-6 with a 3.49 ERA.
Chicago White Sox
- Nate Jones and Joakim Soria – among the favorites to be moved as, again, relief pitching is the priority.
Kansas City Royals
- Mike Moustakas – hasn’t helped his stock recently as he’s batted .200 in the past 30 days.
The most interesting team would be the Tigers as they have some solid relievers/bats to compliment a team that won’t have to give up too much. They also have some star pitchers in Jordan Zimmerman and Michael Fulmer, who if made available, could net a decent prospect haul if the Tigers go for a full rebuild.