This is it. After three segments, this is the final predicted roster as I see it. I’m not going to ramble on here about why I decided on a certain player and such, you can read them all here:
- Officially licensed by the MLB
- Officially Licensed By The MLB
So, without further ado …
- Tim Hudson – age 35 – $9M
- Jair Jurrjens – age 25 – Arbitration. My guess would be around $4-6M
- Tommy Hanson – age 24 – $0.45M – $0.50M
- Brandon Beachy – age 24 – $0.410M – $0.45M
- Julio Teheran – age 20 – league minimum
Lineup (in no order)
C – Brian McCann
1B – Freddie Freeman
2B – Dan Uggla
SS – Jose Reyes, J.J. Hardy, Jimmy Rollins, Gonzalez and then Pastornicky, in that order.
3B – Chipper Jones
CF – Michael Bourn
RF – Jason Heyward
LF – Martin Prado, Carlos Beltran, Stefan Gartrellin that order.
What do you think? Give me your arguments on why or why not I’m wrong.