Editors Note: Every Monday, you will see “Monday’s Fair Balls”, as we will cover the baseball universe on the web. All the best links of the weekend (in case you were too lazy to read the headlines online) and our top articles of the week along with the photo of the week. Enough of the introduction, let’s jump right into this. You can always check out our older Monday’s Fair Balls!
Top articles of the week:
- Jules touched on how beaning Justin Upton only fuels the Diamondbacks desire.
- Need a briefing on how to get the most out of your fantasy team? Russ covered your Enabled List here.
- Staff member and Blue Jays Minor Leaguer Ryan Shopshire touched on his move to the bullpen.
- What’s wrong with Hanley Ramirez? Jon just can’t figure him out.
- Logan touches on what’s wrong with the Ryan Braun deal with Relaying the Signs.
- Last but not least, Jamie examined the Hall of Fame standards on the RBI stat.
Let’s examine the top posts that happened over the weekend, from around the web!
- Ben Nicholson-Smith looked into Wilson Betemit‘s trade value.
- David O’Brien says Brooks Conrad has reason to celebrate now.
- Sergio wonders why the bottom dweller Mets can’t seem to escape.
- Oh boy, those Cubs are still behind in the NL Central.
- Officially licensed by the MLB
- Officially Licensed Product
If you are a blogger, have a website, or want to advertise in our weekly Monday’s Fair Balls, email Throughthefencebaseball@gmail.com.