Just less than one week remaining of NAIA conference baseball left. Tensions are rising and spots are beginning to lock up. Stay tuned here for latest updates daily. Below is our updated regional bids as they come in and current projections based on the JSI/BO Chip/Coaches’ Poll.
Here is the last JSI Posted – May 2nd. Every team ranked with Bo Chip and Coach Poll Rankings!
- Officially licensed by the MLB
- Officially Licensed Product
- 27 REGIONAL SPOTS ARE UP FOR GRABS!
- At Large Projections can change based on the conference results. If a Host Bid takes a projected spot away, then the number of At Large increases. Currently, if played out down below, only nine at large remain.
- Hope International (3rd seed) secured the Golden State Athletic. They were projected to be an At Large team, but now secures a bid. Arizona Christian and William Jessup are both on the current At Large projections.